Thursday, June 23, 2011

Back into my Blog

After a lo.......ng hiatus, I'm back! I'm presently drafting a new mission statement for the band, reworking the website, promotional materials, art work, ect.  Many folks make new years resolutions at the beginning of the year but  alas June will have to do.

 Hey, my birthday is in two days that should work right? Was it Taiwan or Thailand who resolved to establish Lady Gaga day on July 3rd? I heard something of that nature yesterday in the barn.Milking dairy goats provides one the unique opportunity to stay atop the most essential news:o)

Birthday Resolutions. I like it.

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back..........And what are you doing up so late? (early) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday in advance.....yep you can learn lots of stuff in the barn...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning folks! Well Rob, that too is part of the resolution:o)...Hi Gene thanks for the birthday wishes. See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Havilah! I like the birthday resolutions idea. although, i tend to break resolutions a lot either way...:P
    I'm glad you posted this on FB - i didn't know you had a blog!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caitlin! It's cool to hear from you. Thanks so much for posting and yeah I hear ya on the resolutions thing:o) Yep, it's just been dormant for a while.lol

    ReplyDelete